Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Tiny BJD in progress update

Things are going pretty well at this point.  I have now finished her head and torso..well... except for the sanding and drilling.  I think I'm going to call it a night because my eyes are getting heavy and I don't want to work when I'm not at my best.  I'll pick back up tomorrow and start on the arms.... wish me luck! :)

When I had finished the head....

(click on image to view larger)
With the torso added....


(click on image to view larger)

 
Goodnight Everyone!  Have a great Friday!

Moriah


5 comments:

The Josie Baggley Company said...

Hi Moriah
doesn't look as though you need 'luck' petal!-you have this little form working out great due to your doll making abilities alone

Rainey

sassypackrat said...

I don't know how you can work so small. Amazing! Love your new banner!

Marie S said...

I love your new banner Moriah.
And this sweet little doll you are making looks great.
You do a fantasic job so small no wonder you poor eyes are tired! LOL.
How is the garden doing?
Have a great weekend.

Ascension said...

Te esta quedando genial esa miniatura de muñeca, estoy deseando verla acabada.
besitos ascension

Sue said...

Looking great! Can't wait to see the next pieces added.

Sue:)