Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

What Does Your Future Hold??

1:12 Scale Miniature Gypsy Table, NOW AVAILABLE.....

Come my dear, let me read your palms and I'll tell you your future...



This is a one of a kind miniature dollhouse gypsy table setting in 1:12 scale. The chairs were refinished and reupholstered, then sealed. The tabletop has been painted black and the base has been painted hunter green with black accents and sealed. The tabletop features a celtic wheel design.


Atop the table you will find handmade gypsy items. There is a Fortune Teller Sign on a brass stand, a crystal ball, a ouija board and planchette, a bowl full of tiny US currency and a vibrant, incredibly detailed deck of tarot cards.


The edge of the table has been decorated with a beaded fringe.

The first gypsy table of the year!
Back to work! Hugs!
Moriah

7 comments:

Jonty said...

Simply stunning mind blowing details. Superb hun simply superb.

Healing Woman said...

You did an amazing job in the creation of this table! Everything looks so real and so life-size!

sassypackrat said...

I'm a closet miniature freak! Love your Gypsy table!

Ascension said...

Un trabajo genial, parece tan real!!!!
Me encanta!!
besitos ascension

Pattee said...

Wow Moriah this miniature table is spectacular! Right down to the money that has been laid down for a fortune!
I love miniature anything!!!

Thank you for your comment on my doodles... I think I might be crazy!

Pattee : )

Bea said...

This is absolutely AMAZING and I love it. Such wonderful detail. :)Bea

Dana Chabino said...

WOW! Really Awesome!

Best wishes!