Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Real Quick Before I Head Out....

While we were showing my sister-in-law what we want done with our veggie garden while we're gone I noticed 2 BIG cucumbers growing and the peppers had like doubled in size since I was out there 2 days ago! Here's pics....


WATERMELON..... about the size of a tennis ball right now.....


Green Bell Peppers.....

Chili Peppers......

Cucumber...................



HOTT Pepper......


Okay, back to packing up.... Just had to share real quick! This time tomorrow we will be on the open road!
Be creative, hug your loved ones and think positive..... See you again soon!
Moriah

2 comments:

Bea said...

Boy, is she going to have a nice salad while you are gone for TWO WEEKS! I hope she remembers to pick the cuke or you might be on THE WORLD'S LARGEST VEGGIE show. :)Bea

Caroline said...

They look good!
Safe travels and have fun :)