Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Relaxing Saturday in the Studio

Today I'm spending a relaxing day in my studio but thought I'd share a few things with you while I wait for a coat of paint to dry on my newest creation.


I'm happy to say that our veggie garden is starting to resemble what it looked like before we went on vacation. Lots of watering, cutting off dead/dry parts, and Miracle Grow. The cucumbers started growing again and peppers are going strong. The tomatoes are going strong too but we never get any before the squirells get to them...grrrrrr. Today I plucked off 2 green peppers, a hot pepper and 2 cucumbers. I do so love eating food from my own backyard!




A few days ago I went to the dollar store to pick up some stuff for the kitchen and saw these little paper lanterns and couldn't resist them. I know, they're cheap little crappy lanterns but they really make me smile seeing them hanging in the studio..





And now.... I'm off to watch Alice in Wonderland for the 4th time, while I finish my doll..... Have a great Saturday everyone!!

2 comments:

Bea said...

Buying things that make you smile or laugh is always a good thing in my book. :)bea

Pattee said...

I love your Saturday post!