Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A New Look

I spent some time playing around with the design of my blog today. I quite like it. I wish I could tweak it some more but just the bit that I did gave me a headache, so I think I'll just leave it be. I wish I had more to share but I've been working pretty heavily on designing another website and haven't any 3D creations to share.

How are all of you? Anything new and/or exciting going on in your neck of the woods? What are you busy with these days?

Hugs,
Moriah

5 comments:

Jonty said...

The blog looks great hun.

For me as always loads too much in fact. I am desperately trying to get the hands & feet for my runner up give away prizes finished (today hopefully) with only 4 posts to go for the competition now. I still have to get the Sharky first prize video done the 'what the two runners up get' video & the HOW TO put your winning Troll Screamer parts together yet.

One of my sons wants to make some paper mache things to sell & i have something easy in mind for him to make for Halloween next year. I still have my wifes foot stool to finish & pics for my blog & paper mache group to do. Then hopefully i can get back to doing the ball joint doll i was designing for you lol.

I still have your last posts since your return from the quick trip to watch too lol.

As i say for me too much as always lol.

sassypackrat said...

I like what you've done with the blog!
I'm still struggling with my art doll for the ADO Wonderland Blog Event. Also working on some new patterns. Nothing exciting.

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment - it really means a lot - and that is what I have been excited about lately! Kristin xo

Sue said...

Moriah, I love the look of your blog! Very attractive!

Sue:)

Pattee said...

YAY I entered your giveaway!!!

I really like the new look of your blog! And of course I'll add your name to the hat (did I already say that?)

Happy 4th ~
Pattee