Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dunderheads Are Almost Done!

I can't tell you how much fun I've been having creating these goofy faced little characters!  I stopped sculpting and started painting today.  They're now all painted and ready for their hangers.  I'll tackle that tomorrow evening.  Some of these crazy little ornaments will be available in my Etsy Shop on Sunday! 

Here's some sneak peeks, sorry for the picture quality, the camera battery is dead and I had to use my cell phone.  I'll post better pics when they have their hangers.



3 comments:

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

Adorable! I did try watching your Utube on how you created them, but my Internet kept freezing.

Jonty said...

Love those expressions lol. Awesome stuff keep them coming lol.

sassypackrat said...

Awesome!