Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

On My Worktable Today...

A few more Dunderheads and a friendly witch....

This Dunderhead was a request from my husband... he wanted a Dunderhead made that had a robber's mask on...

This one has a masqurade type mask on....




And these two are the standard.....





This little witch will stand about 5-6 inches when she's all finished.  I used some wood turnings to make up her body and her head is sculpted in Paperclay.  I'll be adding arms, wig, hat and skirt today...



What are you working on??

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh my gosh and wonderful is all I can say!
I'm working on some witch dolls myself. I'm using the yarn you told me about for their hair it it's working fabulously! So super thanks for that tip!

Jonty said...

Love the masked Dunderheads theyre cool. The possibilities for these little guys is endless lol. The witch is looking awesome too. All weekend i will be working on my large dragon trophies lol.

Caroline said...

Love the Dunderheads, they are going to look really cool!