Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sculpting In My Studio Today

Hello everyone!  I thought I'd show you a little video of some sculpting I did in the studio today.  I apologize for the quality of the video.  I used my MAC instead of my PC to edit and upload it.  I'm still not very familiar with the MAC yet.  BTW, for those of you that read my blog on another site and cannot see the videos I embed here, you can view this video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn94VUe-dO0

For everyone else, the video is embedded below.



9 comments:

DellaRae said...

Loving your Dunderheads...you have inspired me today!

Moriah said...

Thanks so much! I love that I inspired you! Hugs!! :)

Heather said...

Goodness Moriah, You make it look so easy!!! I am working on some ornaments my self but it's slow going... I could watch you sculpt for hours thanks for posting the video. Can't wait to see them finished.

Janet Ghio said...

Thanks for the video. It was great!

Liz Revit said...

So glad to have found your site. Your work is amazing! The video was neat to watch as well.

Christianne Teixeira said...

Moriah, your Dunderhead is amazing!! I can watch your videos for hours!!!!!!!!!! Love your art work, my dear teacher :)

Moriah said...

Thank you thank you thank you! It was my pleasure! Now that the kiddies are back in school I can now focus on work so more videos, more workshops and more stuff is on it's way! Whoo hoo!

Sue said...

Moriah, I LOVE your vids! It is so much fun seeing you create - the Dunderhead is fabulous! I love his eyes and his cheesy grin. You did an excellent job matching up the music with the video too.

Well done!

Sue:)

Jonty said...

How fun are these simply awesome stuff love them lol.