Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Swap Fever

Hello beautiful people!  I've been hard at work rearranging the studio after adding some new furniture which I have video of but haven't gotten around to editing it yet... it's coming soon, promise.  I've also been busy with some DIY stuff... painting the kitchen and kids' bathroom.  I haven't spent a ton of time creating but I did have a few swap responsibilities that I had to finish.  I made two mermaid dolls and I'll be darned if I didn't wrap them up before taking pictures of them!  Grrrr!  Oh well. 

I also had to finish a bird house for another swap that's due out this week.  I did manage to take pictures of it, thank goodness!

So, here it is.... a cute little bird house and a bird house magnet to go along for the ride.


I'll get busy on that video of the studio tomorrow and get it up here for you to peek at but for now, I'm exhausted and heading to bed.  Goodnight peeps!

Moriah

No comments: