Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why Do I Do This To Myself Every Year??

I really need someone standing near by at all hours of the day and night to constantly remind me of the fact that I only have two hands and 24 hours in a day!  Why oh why do I do this to myself?  Just have a look at this To-Do list of mine!

1.  Make 25 more Dunderheads by Dec 1st  DONE
2. Make an Owl Dotee Doll for a Swap by Nov 1st  DONE
3. Make a Christmas Ornament for Marsha's Ornament Swap by Nov 1st DONE
4.  Make a Christmas Ornament for Knot By Granma's Ornament Swap by Nov 1st  DONE
5. Make a Doll Christmas Ornament for ADO's Ornament Swap by Nov 1st  DONE
6.  Make a Christmas Ornament for the swap I'm hosting on Swap-bot by Nov 30th  DONE
7.  Make at least one (but more like 5-10) Goth Ornaments for Thimbleprims Studio Swap by Dec 1st - DONE
8.  Make a Holiday Themed doll for Zan Asha's Doll Swap by Dec 5th
9. Make a doll for Marina for our private swap by Dec 25thDONE
10.  Work on Steampunk Doll
11.  Shop for kids for xmas DONE
12.  Work the flea market every weekend the month of Dec.

I have lost my mind!  I have no doubt I'll get it all done but why do I always pack on so many obligations during the busiest time of the year?  Tsk Tsk...

Anyway... I'm going to start tackling this list....... TOMORROW!  lol

Tonight I'm curling up on the couch and watching a few spooky movies.

What does your To-Do list look like?  Do I have some crazy friends too?

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

And I thought I was the only one with the crazy to do list! ;0)

Healing Woman said...

I do the same thing. I think we both must work well with deadlines!

Sue said...

Oh gosh, I do the very same but must say that your list is a bit more ambitious than mine. I actually scrapped my list as it was making me too anxious LOL

Hugs,

Sue

Witchie said...

Good work on your list!

Kaerie Faerie said...

thanks for stopping by, I stopped making lists and just create what I feel at the moment, all part of my live in the now plan LOL
Hope to get together in the future maybe the doll show in Orlando next year
Karey