Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Marsha's Ornament Swap Reveal

Hello folks!  I know some of you have already seen the fantastic stocking and ornament that Nikki Rowe sent to me but this is the "offical" reveal post!  lol

Here are the fabulous goodies that Nikki sent to me... again.. :)



And.... Here is what I sent her...(I borrowed her photos as I forgot to take pictures of everything first).


A Halloween Doll Ornament with a Christmas Twist...

A Skelly Dunderhead Ornament...

and finally some charms and miniatures for Nikki to use in her fabulous miniature settings.

Thanks for a very fun ornament swap, Marsha and Nikki!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh how fun! What great trades!

The French Bear said...

Awww....I love the Skelly Dunderhead!!!!! Great gifts, it was such a fun swap!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Diane said...

Such pretty ornaments Ÿ

Sherry said...

It looks like you both received fun packages! This exchange was great fun.

Debbie said...

I'm really enjoying looking at all the peoples blogs, that were involved in the exchange and seeing what Ornaments they sent and received.