Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

2011 OWOH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Hello everyone!!!

Whew! Another crazy year of visiting a ton of blogs and meeting so many new people. My head is spinning from it all.

I was going to wait until Thursday evening to do this but I figured since I was still up, why make people wait longer than they have to, right? :) So, by process of Random Number Generator, I give you the 5 (FIVE!) winners of.......



The first winner of my online Folk Art Doll Workshop is.......

priti.lisa of http://pritistudio.blogspot.com/


The second winner of my online Folk Art Doll Workshop is.......

magpie of http://magpiesbeads.blogspot.com/


The third winner of my online Folk Art Doll Workshop is.......

AZviaTx of http://redopalart.blogspot.com/



The fourth winner of my online Folk Art Doll Workshop is...

Beeshebags of http://beeshebags.blogspot.com/


The fifth and final winner of my online Folk Art Doll Workshop is.......

Jo of http://mypaperplayhouse.blogspot.com/


CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

I will be sending out emails to all of the winners with more information about accessing the workshop shortly.  So, WINNERS... please chack your junkmail folders for my email.  :)

(Everyone has been contacted and all five winners have responded and are in the workshop!  Whoo hoo!)


For all of you that took the time to stop by my little blog and say hello, thank you so much! It was a pleasure "meeting" you all!

For those of you that had your heart set on a spot in the workshop but didn't win... You can go to the Workshops tab at the top of my blog and purchase the online class there or you can visit my etsy store on the side bar and purchase a DVD there.


Again, thank you so much for visiting and I hope you'll return again and again!

Hugs,
Moriah
MLB Studios


4 comments:

AZviaTx said...

Moriah, I sent the email response.
Now, let me thank you publicly for giving me the opportunity to participate in your wonderful workshop. I can't wait to see what
I am capable of creating ala art dolls. I've wanted to sit down with someone who's made them and see the process. Now, I can. Thank you, thank you. Tina

Birgit said...

Hi Moriah,

Oh, you already have your winners -- congrats to them! :) I leave my comments open until midnight and then find my winner. I am already very excited. :)

Hugs,
Birgit

Bea said...

How exciting for all of those that won. Jealous of you, I am but I'll live through your excitment. I hope people post lots of pictures on their sites from the workshop. :)Bea

Jo said...

jumping up and down doing the happy dance ... i am so happy!!! thank you so much Moriah, for this wonderful wonderful gift!!! I cant wait to try my hand at this!