Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

On My Worktable This Evening...


A 1:12 scale Doll's doll trunk

With working drawer

The doll was not made by me, she's an Ethel Hicks cutie that I got at the miniature show this past year.  I haven't made the doll for the trunk yet so I used this one for the WIP pic.  This little trunk is 2 inches tall by just a little over an inch wide.

I figured out all of the measurements for the wood parts and got all of them glued together.  Now I have to decide how I want to decorate it, inside and out.  Colors, papers, stain or paint, handles, closures, hinges, etc etc...

The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous so it's hard to make myself sit down and work but I have recent;y been inspired to make a little somethin' somethin' for myself so I'll be working on that soon as well as finishing up 2 dolls and this little trunk.  So, stay tuned... hopefully I can get it all done.

Oh, and I also want to talk about a doll I recently bought and give the dollmaker a little shout out here but I think I'll do up a seperate post for that, probably tomorrow.

So what have you been inspried to create lately?

Moriah

No comments: