Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Gift From A Friend

Fellow doll artist and dear friend, Marina Lenzino, made this awesome doll for me for my birthday!  She even painted a little portrait of the doll and attached it to the front of a handmade card for me.  I absolutely adore this doll!  Marina definitely has a grasp on the type of doll I like because she couldn't go wrong with black and white stripes with a goth feel!  I absolutely love this doll!

Below are Marina's photos because I simply haven't had a minute to photograph the doll myself.

Introducing Blodwen by Marina Lenzino of Marina's Dolls:






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!  :)

Go check out Marina's blog and her Etsy Store and I'll see you next time!

Moriah

8 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

Happy Birthday, Moriah!
Blodwen is beautiful. I am the lucky owner of a Marina doll - we were swap partners.

Diane said...

OMG--she's awesome!! Happy Birthday--what a wonderful present!

Regina said...

What a wonderful gift!! Happy Happy Moriah day!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Oh my what a fabulous doll!!! You are a very lucky birthday girl!! xo Michele

sassypackrat said...

What a wonderful gift! She's just lovely!

~Madalynne~ said...

What an awesome birthday gift! I'd love to try a BJD at some point. I see in yesterday's post that you couldn't resist the Monster High dolls. My granddaughter has two of them. Without realizing the lower leg came on and off, the first one's legs were accidentally removed at the hip . . . ooops. I was able to reattach them and get a peek at thier construction in the process. Love these dolls!

Lucys Baby said...

I just spent this morning with Moriah, yes a Morian morning. It all started at Cloth and Clay Dolls, while popping in there, to see what's going on, I saw a video done by you. So I viewed it, liked it, went to your blog, watched you make your friendship doll, which I loved.
Gotta make some. I am so glad I spent time here on your blog today. It was really fun to hear your voice. and watch you in action. Love your personality- especially when you said, well, we'll just work with it. That was on the crackled doll head, I thought. gee, how many times have I thought that. So, anyway, thanks for all your tips, techniques, pattern, and for making me smile.
Oh, also, Marina's doll is Awesome!
You lucky girl!

JadaLynn said...

hey MOM the sunshine one was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):* love you your dauter jada!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxo