Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 ADO Traveling Doll Project Update

Lezlie's "Big Maggie" arrived at MLB Studios the first week of March.  It took awhile before I had the free time to work on her but I finally got busy and worked on her.  I'm still working on her journal page but it will be finished and Big Maggie will be on her way to her next stop with Shauna.

This is how Big Maggie looked when she arrived...  Didn't Lezlei do a fabulous job on Maggie's journal??  I just love it!


Maggie wandered around my studio for awhile, talking to other dollies that were unfinished like she is and looking at my supplies wondering what I would be using on her.




Finally I got some free time and got busy giving Big Maggie some hair and make-up!






I had so much fun working on this doll and wanted to keep going and give her legs and clothes too but that wouldn't be fair to the 4 other doll artists waiting to get their hands on Big Maggie.  Pout.  So, I had to force myself to stop and wrap her up so she could continue on her journey.  I'm still working on my page in her journal but she'll be ready to head to Shauna by the April 5th mail date.

Goodbye, Maggie.... I'll miss you!

6 comments:

creativedawn said...

You did a wonderful job on her! Now she does look like "Big Maggie"...lol! Beautiful work. I love the odyssey of your dolls and the anticipation of what comes next!
hugz

Lezlei Ann Young said...

Oh I LOVE her hair and make-up!!! WONDERFUL!!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Wooo hooo so glad Maggie got some hair ;o) It looks great and so does her make up :o) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

You did a wonderful job on her hair and make-up! I love seeing the process of more than one artist working on something....wonderful:)

JUNE said...

Well this looks like a lot of fun for you! Great thing to share like this...I can't wait to see her completed.
Nice new banner by the way....later, juner

GAB said...

This is so cool!