Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Test Kiln Bisque Fire is a Success!

YAY!  You don't know how nervous I've been all day that this stuff would explode, crack, whatever.  I am so happy to announce that the test load bisque fired perfectly.  Tomorrow I will glaze the pendants and fire everything to cone 6.  This is also when I will go back to pacing the floor, lol.

Stay Tuned!

Here's the pieces after bisque fire:


All of the pendants in the above picture do have designs or initials on them.  They just aren't showing up with my flash.  Here's a pic of two of the initial pendants close up:

7 comments:

Dena said...

Cool Moriah! I can't wait to see how this develops. Thanks for putting my pics up in the online group

yoborobo said...

How exciting! Look at the doll parts, too! You are going to be busy. Can't wait to see what they look like when they're finished!! xo Pam

Luthien said...

wow!! the doll parts looks wonderful!!

~Madalynne~ said...

Wow! The pieces look great! I'm so excited for you. I'd love to have a kiln.

sassypackrat said...

YAY! Looking forward to seeing how they all turn out.

Dawn in the Forest said...

Everything is looking good:) I can't wait to see them all glazed and stuff. Best of luck:)

Michele Lynch Art said...

So glad to see you using that kiln! Can't wait to see what you do with everything! xo Michele