Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Traveling Doll Project Continues...

For more information about the Art Dolls Only Traveling Doll Project, please visit their blog.

To see the posts about  Zeb and Calee's journey, please click on the links below:

Round One

Round Two


Zeb and Calee arrived on my doorstep and when I opened the box I was smitten.  Martha and Lezlei had done a fabulous job on these little cuties and I was dying to work on them.  However, they arrived when I had out of town family staying with me so I couldn't do anything with them right away.  Once I was able to work on them I decided to focus on Calee since Lezlei had done such a fabulous job with Zed.  Calee was looking a little bare so I stitched up a green tutu to match her fabulous green boa.



Then I decided she just had to have black and white striped leggings (because I love them so much myself) so I painted those on with acrylics.



Then I decided she needed some eyelashes and make-up.  Afterall, what circus performer doesn't have make-up?  I so wanted to keep adding stuff to her but I had to force myself to stop so the three people after me could work on her too.  :( 



The last thing I added as some nail polish on her fingers.



I was SOOOOOO tempted to keep these little cuties here with me but alas, I could not.  So, they have now left Dunedin, FL and ar headed to OK where they will meet up with Shauna.  I will miss them!  Sniff sniff.






1 comment:

Ayala Art said...

OMG!!! I love what you did to her! The eyes look great, and the tutu is so cute! I love those pictures... they sure are having fun!