Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Gearing Up For Fall Shows

Most of you know that I have been working like a mad woman to get ready for doing art and craft shows this fall.  I'm still searching for that magic formula for the initial pendants but I'm really liking the brown and turquoise glaze on design pendants.  I finally got a bunch packaged up and listed in my

 BLU MUDD ETSY SHOP

and then I thought I'd pull out the displays that Marina gave me to see how they will look with pendants on them and it looks like they are going to work great!  Thanks so much, Marina!  These are going to be a huge help.



So, we'll have these displays full of the design pendants running along the back edge of our tables and then in front of these we'll have pans full of initial pendants, sorted by letter.

It's so nice to finally see some finished products and start to see what the display will look like.  It's getting closer and closer. 

I promise I'll have some more doll related stuff to share soon.  I'm working hard to get the next Art Dolls Only Traveling Doll Project doll finished and in the mail so I'll have some photos of that to share soon.  Once I finally decide what we're doing for the initial pendants, I'll have more time to work on dolls and will devote one or two days to doll making instead of ceramics.  Promise.  :)  I'll also be making quite a few new workshops this winter so stay tuned for that!

Oh, I almost forgot!  Keep checking back for a giveaway I have planned very soon.  :)

Hugs,
Moriah

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

The pendants look great! Best of luck with this new venture!

~Madalynne~ said...

Great product at a great price . . . hope you do well at the shows.

yoborobo said...

They look great! Very professional! And I love the blue glaze. :) You are one busy bee! xox Pam

Ayala Art said...

I hope you sell them all, they look beautiful and ready!