Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Packing up, Sorting and Purging


Some of you may already know that I am planning to move my studio into another room and the garage soon.  To do that, I have to move a ton of stuff.  I kept looking around at all of the stuff and got overwhelmed.  So, I have decided to purge AGAIN.  I'm going through EVERYTHING in here and deciding what I really need and what I'm just holding onto for the sake of holding onto it.  The stuff I don't really need is going to go into my online garage sale very soon.



I will post a few days before it happens but keep your eyes peeled for that.  You guys will get a first shot at everything.  Whatever doesn't sell in my online garage sale will be listed on ebay.  So, if you're in the market for paints, inks, ink pads, beads, watch parts, charms and various jewelry items, wood pieces, books, magazines, scrapbooking stuff, fur, well you get the drift.. LOTS OF STUFF, then keep your eyes open for the online garage sale post coming soon.

<3 Moriah

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Whoo do I know that overwhelming feeling! When I moved my studio I just freaked out and packed everything into bins. Then I moved all the furniture then I went through the bins for the things I really needed and left the rest in storage. Perhaps not the best way to do it but I saw it as the only way to save my sanity! I'm not saying that worked mind you!
Best of luck with your move!

Ayala ArtDolls said...

TO keep or not to keep... that is tue question :oP
You will be so much happier after all of it is done! Just make sure you don't pack the muses away! hehehe