Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Art Dolls Only Traveling Doll Project Round 4

Round four of the Art Dolls Only Traveling Doll Project arrived at my door.  I opened up the box and there was Nicole Johnson's doll staring back at me.  I LOVED THIS DOLL!  It was so hard for me not to hold her hostage... hee hee hee.

This is how Nicole's doll looked when she arrived:



I loved her just as she was but, I had to add something to her so I let her sit for a bit so that I could look at her and decide what she needed.  I noticed that everytime I looked at her all I could think of was an old English maid so that's what I decided to do with her.

I added an apron, a feather duster and a pair of earrings.  Here's what she looked like before I sent her of to Shauna:





One more round of working on dolls before we receive our dolls back!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

T said...

What a really neat idea to send your dolls traveling. To see what other artists see when your doll arrives at their homes..

Ayala ArtDolls said...

It is so nice to see her again, ♥ I had so much fun when she visited me here :o)