Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes.... AGAIN

Hello everyone!  Man it's been forever since I've posted any new work!  Unfortunately I'm not posting anything new today either.  I know... Boo...Hiss.  Sorry.  I've been busy working on pendants but haven't glaze fired any yet and I have to finish up Nicole's doll for the ADO TDP and my daughter had a bday and and and... lol, you know how it goes.

So why am I bugging you then, you ask?

I wanted to let all of you know that MLB Studios has changed to MLBetterly Art Dolls.  Nothing will be affected here but you may notice the new blog banner and new website logo.  You may also notice that when you type in the old web address that you are now redirected to mlbetterly.com.  So, please make a note of it.  :)  Now I'm off to finish up Nicole's doll and tomorrow I start listing more stash on eBay again.  I hope all of you are enjoying your summer!

4 comments:

priti.lisa said...

Change is good...if that is your last name it's a keeper! So cool...like a butterfly♥♥♥

sassypackrat said...

I like the name change. Been thinking about doing something like that for my art dolls.

I kind of figured you wouldn't have much of anything doll wise to show for a while since the girls are home for summer, your work on the pendants, getting rid of extra supplies & things, and the fact that you are moving your studio. So much going on for you right now! So I wait patiently cause I know when you do show something it'll be amazing. ;0)

yoborobo said...

I don't know why, but summer is crazy busy. It's the same here. I love the new name, and it does remind me of butterflies, so that's perfect for art dolls. :) Stay sane and have fun (my motto for the summer!). xox Pam

Georgina said...

I like the change in name...it's good to shake up and change things now and then...keeps the blood flowing and the creative juices going!!

Summer here has been hot and dry, nasty drought, but the art dolls and other fun stuff keep my mind away from how miserable it is outside. I agree with Pam, "stay sane and have fun!" I don't think it gets any better than that!!