So, here's the deal....
If you've been following this blog, you know that I recently started making ceramic pendants and beads. I am selling these works under the name Blu Mudd and I need your help getting the word out that Blu Mudd exists. In return, I'm having a giveaway! Who doesn't like free stuff??
There are several ways to win so here we go....
1. YOU MUST COMMENT ON THIS POST to receive one entry but you can earn more entries below. Make sure you leave me links to what you've done in your comment here so I can verify what you've done to help spread the word.
2. If you become a follower over at the Blu Mudd Blog, you will receive one entry.
3. If you post this badge on your blog's sidebar with a link back to blumudd.blogspot.com, you will receive one entry.
4. If you post about my giveaway on your blog, and use the picture below in your post and link to blumudd.blogspot.com, you will receive one entry.
5. If you "friend" me on Facebook, you will receive one entry.
6. If you post about this giveaway on Facebook, you will receive one entry.
7. If you tweet about my giveaway on Twitter, you will receive one entry.
8. If you follow THIS blog, you will receive one entry.
9. If you favorite the Blu Mudd Etsy Store, you will receive one entry.
I will draw three winners on August 22nd.
NOW HERE'S THE MOST AWESOME PART:
The First Prize Winner will win one pendant FOR EACH THING THEY DID TO SPREAD THE WORD! That's right! If the winner did all 9 things, they will have their pick of NINE pendants from the Blu Mudd Etsy Store! If they did 6 things, they'll have their pick of six pendants and so on. Rock on!
The Second Prize Winner will win two pendants available in the Blu Mudd Etsy Store.
The Third Prize Winner will win one pendant available in the Blu Mudd Etsy Store.
The winners can also choose to have a custom pendant made for them of their initial or first name as one of their prizes.
Don't forget to leave me links in your comment here so I can verify everything and make sure you're credited the right number of entries.
Thanks so much for all of your help getting the word out about Blu Mudd and Good Luck!