Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Are You Sick To Death Yet?

Yeppers!  I went and changed the blog again!  I was trying to keep the ceramic stuff somewhat seperate from here by starting a new blog for just Blu Mudd stuff.  I have to say, it's been a major time sucker for me to try to work, keep up with updating Facebook, 2 blogs and 2 etsy stores.  I can't take it anymore.

So, I have changed the name of this blog and changed the banner to reflect ALL of my creative endeavors.  I hope I'm not making all of you crazy.  It will be so much easier for me to just have the one blog.

I'm working on going through every single post on my blog and making sure they're labeled well.  I'm only at 2009!  BUT, the idea is, after I'm done, doll people will be able to find all of the doll posts, ceramic people all of the ceramics and miniatures people all of the miniatures, etc etc etc.  Sound good?

I'm kinda diggin' the new banner myself, what do you think?

Back to work!  ~Moriah

1 comment:

~Madalynne~ said...

I was starting to think you were wonder woman. I can't imagine maintaining more than one blog. And as for driving us crazy . . . I can only speak for myself, but I already was crazy ;)

Love the new banner!