Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ceramic Pendants

I added another handful of pendants to the etsy shop!  I'm working hard to get ready for art and craft shows but to keep my etsy shop updated, I take a handful from each kiln load and add them to my shop.  Here's a little taste of what was added yesterday:






Fall has finally arrived in Florida!  I didn't think it was ever going to get here.  We opened all of the doors and windows and I am loving the nice breeze coming in and all of the smells of Florida Fall.  I'm really going to love those low electric bills!  Running the a/c in Florida is expensive! Like $500/mo expensive!  It will be nice to have a break from that for the next 7 months.

Now I'm off to load the kiln.  Have a great day everyone!

~Moriah

3 comments:

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!

:) I think I'm sending my hubby your way for my Christmas present :)

~Diane

JUNE said...

Looks like you been working hard...it shows. I especially like the long blue scrolly one...and the square aqua below is really nice! I haven't been around for a while and I'm just catching up...good to see your work again, thx, june

yoborobo said...

I like the long blue scrolly one, too. You have been a very busy girl. I'm loving fall, too, although this morning it defintely felt like winter was a day or two away. :) xo