Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh Yeah! I Love It When An Idea Works!

I spent a good chunk of the day yesterday glazing tons of pendant and earring sets, hoping they'd work out the way I wanted.

I took them out of the kiln tonight and only had about 5 sets that didn't turn out well (bubbles in the glaze) but the rest all came out great!





I only had enough jump rings to make 5 pairs of earrings up so I guess I'll have to take a trip over to Joann's tomorrow and pick up some more.  In the meantime, I worked on how I was going to get them in my packaging and came up with this:


I think I'm going to bring the earrings down just a bit farther on the card but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

I also made some more pendants without earrings to go with them and some earrings without pendants to go with them.  I don't know when I'll get around to listing a few in my Etsy Store but I should get to it before Sunday for sure.  Most of these will be going into the selection for taking to the art and craft show Nov 13th but I do have a few picked out just for Etsy so stay tuned for those.

I guess I'll just string up these pendants since I have to wait until tomorrow to finish the earrings.  Good Night Peeps!

~Moriah

5 comments:

yoborobo said...

Those little birdies are adorable! And I love the blue one in the bottom row. I guess I am loving that blue glaze! :) Xo

Michele Lynch Art said...

I'm loving all the earrings and pendants you are creating in your kiln! xo Michele

Kay said...

these are so wonderful!!!

peggy said...

Hi there. I love your blog. I would love to invite you to come to my website and enter to win My free waldorf doll give away. You can enter as many times as you like and each comment you leave will be counted as an entry. here is my web address. www.jeanleedolls.com
I am peggy of jeanlee dolls a family owned and opporated adventure. I am the doll maker.
Good Luck I hope you win....

Dena Wilton said...

Hi Moriah!

I received your package, thanks.

i think those arms are going to be antlers, assemblage calling to me, and the ceramic pendents are all set for a sculpture.

have a good night!