Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Front Page! Yeah baby!

We had a very long day at the craft show today but man was I happy to get home and see that I had several Etsy sales and that one of my pendants had made the front page of Etsy today!!  Woot woot!  Pardon me while I dance around and act a fool.  :)  That was awesome.  I only wish I had been here to see it myself.  Here's the treasury:


I'll talk about the show more tomorrow or Monday as it's a two day show and not over yet.  :)  Stay tuned!

XXOO
Moriah

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

OMG I saw that and said to myself how much I liked that pendant and never looked to see whose it was! Congrats!

Mary Ann said...

That's the one I liked:) Congrats to you:)

Sherry Edwards said...

Yes, you're a star - but we already knew that! Many congratulations on making the first page xx

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

AWESOME!!!!
You ROCK!!!

~Diane