Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Colors Make Me Happy

Here is a sampling of some of the newer pendants that I didn't get to share before the show.  I'm really liking how all of these turned out.  The hearts really make me happy.  By the way, the hearts are Blu Mudd Exclusives!  That's right!  Designed by little ol' me.  :)

Okay, so here goes the pendant parade....


I absolutely love these hearts!!!!

























This one is a Blu Mudd Exclusive too!  I love, love, love it!








I love how the turquoise peeks through the blue on this one.  Gorgeous!




I just love the colors of all of these pendants.  Funny how something so little can make you so happy!  All of these pendants will be added to the Blu Mudd Etsy Shop later tonight.

I have taken a bit of a break from making pendants but I started a little somethin' somethin' new last night.  I wanted to make a bracelet for myself and decided to make a few different ones so I could add them to the shop too.  See the high tech equipment involved????


I have more to share but I'm going to close this post here since it's so picture heavy already.  More later!

XXOO
Moriah

5 comments:

Wilton Art said...

Very nice Moriah! I love that you shared a glimpse of the "high tech equipment", I am always inspired.

Heather Elizabeth Brauner said...

I love the pendants. Beautiful colors and texture .I cant wait to see how the bracelets come together.

Mary Ann said...

Very nice....I like the one that is green with blue..... with lines that look like wild grass or wheat. Your fancy dancy equipment is very interesting too....LOL

yoborobo said...

I love that first heart, and the pear, and the one with the grassy thing going on. Love all the new colors (orangey yellows!). Can't wait to see the bracelets! Happy weekend - xox Pam

Healing Woman said...

I also love the glaze you used on the first one and several of the others. Very rich looking.