Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bodies Suck

I'm not feeling too great today.  Yesterday was worse though.  I'm having some digestion issues and am really not happy about the whole thing.  Apparently my body has decided that it does not like red meat, regardless of what my nose and taste buds think.  Sigh....

I did manage to drag my whiny butt outside for a few minutes to take pictures of some pendants I'll be adding to my etsy shop over the next few minutes though.  I thought I'd share them with you before I head on into the kitchen to warm up some soup.  It's a bit chilly here today (for Florida), which is not helping my whining.  :)





I hope everyone is staying warm and gearing up for the holidays.  I'm dragging my feet big time.  I haven't even put our tree up yet.  Tsk Tsk.  I need to shake off the bah humbug and get a little golly red elf going soon.  Christmas will be here before I know it!  My youngest daughter is already in the mood.  Look at this sweet little gifty that I spied on the end table today....



What a sweet pea!

Okay, better get that soup.  My nose is frozen.

XXOO
Moriah

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Lovely pendants! Hang in there tomorrow will be better!

Liz Revit said...

Your pendants are beautiful. I hope you're feeling better soon!