Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

I Have, By Far, The BEST CUSTOMERS EVER!

Since the day I started listing pendants in my Blu Mudd Store, I have received the most awesome feedback from friends and supporters.  Everyone has been so supportive and genuinely excited for me.  It really touched my heart and continues to do so to this day.

It's hard sometimes though to figure out if friends and long time supporters are being completely honest about what they think about the things you make or if they're just being the wonderful, kind and caring people that they truly are.

However, when a buyer provides feedback, I pretty much take that as gospel, ya know?  They've plopped down their hard earned cash so I'm pretty sure if they hated it, they'd be the first to tell me.  Thankfully, not a single customer has given me any negative feedback and I'm striving to keep it that way.

When you read the feedback I received from these AWESOME FOLKS, you'll have no choice but to agree that they are indeed the BEST CUSTOMERS EVER!



What people are saying about Blu Mudd:


"I just wanted to let you know that my wifes Birthday was this weekend. She absolutely LOVES her pendants. The best gift I have given her in a while. We went out to dinner on Saturday night and she was complimented on the one she wore a few times. Blu Mudd is on the tip of a few peoples tongue now. Thanks again."

"I got my pendant today. Thank you!  Its beautiful!"

"Moriah, I got the pendant today. I am completely bowled over by how beautiful it is. The picture did not do it justice at all. I hope that you will be doing more of these vintage style pendants for people like me and I absolutely can't wait to see the other two I bought."

"Lovely ornament, lovely seller; personalized transaction, excellent communication. My sister loved it!"

"Moriah is wonderful to work with. Pendants are well made and very pretty. Prompt delivery. Thank you!"

"One of my favorites of the bunch I ordered. Photo doesnt do it justice. I will definetly be buying more of these! Very quick shipping!"

"I love Moriahs work, I will be a returning customer!"

"Wow Moriah's work is amazing! Her products are packaged up so nicely to. A great presentation and fabulous jewelry accessories. I will be a returning customer!"

"BluMudd was fabulous to work with on my custom request, and responded quickly. My order came beautifully packaged, and shipped fast. beautiful items<3 thanks !!!"

"Beautiful! Fast shipping, excellent communication, and packaged very nicely, thank you!!!"

"Gorgeous! Thank you so much!"

"Just as beautiful as the picture! Nice work."

"These are all beautiful!"

"Cool pendant! Excellent workmanship and nice weight. Can't beat the price for hand-made OOAK. Arrived super-fast, packed securely, and wrapped gift-ready. Seller is friendly and communicative. Very happy with my purchase!"

"Wonderful seller to do business with! The pendant is exactly as expected and the transaction was quick and smooth! Thanks so much!"

"Thank you so much Moriah. I am so pleased with all my purchases. Your work is fabulous right down to the packaging. I purchased all of these for Christmas gifts. I think the receivers will be so pleased :)"

"Gorgeous depth and color! Wonderful :)"

"Wonderful quality handmade art! I am am thrilled :)"

"Love the pendant! Received it in a timely manner and it was packed well, so no damage. Will definitely buy from this seller again."

"Highly recommend this lady. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisified. Beautiful pendant and fast shipping. Thanks so much!"


See?  I told you!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!

Moriah

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Well, you are just the best!

Ayala Art said...

You deserve it Moriah, your work is beautiful!

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

It's true, You really are AMAZING!!!!

I drool over your pendants and you are always coming up with the coolest new designs.

my problem is... I WANT THEM ALL!!!
Lol :)

Hugs,
~Diane

Sue said...

Definitely THE best accolades are from satisfied customers, and your buyers sound beyond satisfied! Wonderful....and definitely motivates and inspires you to continue with your designs!

Now, I'm going to your shop to check everything out.

:)

Jenny said...

Just so you know your product and you are what makes your customers so happy!!!!!