Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Yummy New Designs! Picture Heavy Post...

This last kiln load turned out some pretty cool pendants, if I do say so myself.  I'm loving the trees (one already sold ~ THANK YOU!), the sun, the ones with words, the shells, okay, so I think I love them all.  I added all of them over in my Etsy Store too.  Remember the post where I showed you all of the things I collected at the beach to use to make pendants?  Well.... do you recognize any of them here?

Prepare for LOTS of pictures!........












SOLD!  Thank you!


























2 comments:

Sue said...

I recognize a couple of the sea shells, the sea urchin and two of the barnacles. Very, very cool Moriah! The others are really awesome too - although I think you should do a cat head on a green tennis ball coloured background in honour of your own kitty LOL

sassypackrat said...

Oh Moriah they are so pretty! Love the butterscotch color.