Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Feel SO Bad!



I was looking at some previous posts and realized that I hadn't received a comment in a very long time.  I chalked it up to Facebook.  Little did I know that in my blogger dashboard there were 48 comments qued for moderation!  Oh my gosh!  I was thrilled at first and then horrified.  That's 48 times that someone took the time to reach out and didn't get a response from me. :(  That's not okay.  So, I will be going through each and every comment and responding to them all this evening.  I am so so sorry.  I'm also going to go investigate why I'm not receiving email notices about comments... grrrr.

Anyway, thank you so much for all of your comments.  I'm off now to read them and reply.

2 comments:

yoborobo said...

Don't feel bad! Even if you had seen them, sometimes life gets so busy you can't respond. Everyone who blogs understands. Life is a little nuts! ;) xo

PS Take off your dunce cap!!

Mary Ann said...

Ha Ha...I wondered why I had so many emails from you today. I never realized that I commented so often:)