Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Bearded Lady... in the works

I've started working on another doll!  It's been forever since I've done any dollmaking and I'm really enjoying it.  Our doll group, Art Doll Artists, is having a Spring Challenge.  The theme is Vintage Sideshow / Circus.  For my doll, I chose to do a bearded lady.  I've only worked on her head at this point.  Tomorrow I'll stitch up her body and sculpt the breast plate, arms and legs.  I'm having so much fun working on this doll!

If you want to join in the fun, go here for more info:  (Click on the picture)


My bearded lady... so far....

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh Moriah! I'm shaking with excitement to see your doll! She looks fabulous so far!

yoborobo said...

She is so cool! :)) Can't wait to see her finished!