Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Our doll group, Art Doll Artists (ADA), hosted a challenge earlier this year in the Vintage Circus/Sideshow theme.  I wasn't able to finish my piece on time and then I got several commissions and just couldn't seem to find time to work on it.  Today I sat down and started on her again.  You'll probably remember seeing photos of the head I posted a while back.  Remember the Bearded Lady???  Yep, that's what I'm finishing now.  I'm really excited about this piece and I can't wait to get her finished.  Here's where she's at now...




It's funny, before I started working on her, I cleared off my work table so I had lots of space to work in.  I'm only half way through this project and I'm already down to working in an 8" by 12" space.  By the end I bet I'll be working in my lap because the work table will be completely covered in "STUFF".  I so envy neat creatives.



See what I mean?


On a completely unrelated note, I leave you with a picture of two of my four fur babies.  They're just too stinking cute and have to get their 5 minutes of fame.  Introducing Blondie and Jinxie (Frick and Frack)... SO CUTE!



Okay, that is all.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

Your sideshow doll looks amazing. :) And I can completely relate to your work space. Actually, yours is much much neater than mine! Love your kitties - xox

Mary Ann said...

Your work space doesn't look that bad...you are working there after all. Your bearded lady is coming along very nicely. I can't wait to see her finished.

Sweet furbabies:)

Dreamspirations Gallery said...

Yeah I envy Neat Creatives, too!

Seems my supplies get scattered from the computer desk to the living room and back to the actual craft room by the time I finish a project ;)

Lookin' good though and love Frick and Frack!

Summer