Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

What Does Your Future Hold?

You know what's right around the corner right?  YES!  Halloween!  My absolute favorite time of the year.  Here in Florida we don't really get to see a bunch of trees changing color or breathe in crisp air at Halloween but I love it just the same.  Here it's still really warm and green in October.  Anyway.... I thought I'd help myself get in the spirit a bit early by making 2012's first Gypsy Table setting in 1:12 Dollhouse Miniature Scale.

I have to tell you, I'm pretty stinking proud of it and I am totally in love with the chairs!  Whatcha think?







If you're interested, you can find it in the Etsy shop or over on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

Shane Smith said...

That is very, very cool! Love the details like the coasters :)

Cherry Pie said...

Love it! xo

yoborobo said...

Holy cow! You made this? It is so cool! xox

covnitkepr1 said...

I love it all...very colorful.
Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.