Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Something Sweet For Halloween

Remember how I told you that I was going to make a doll inspired by this sweet little vintage Halloween postcard?  Well, I did it.  She's finally finished and I absolutely love her sweet little self.  To remind you, this is the post card I drew inspiration from:


Of course, making a doll to look exactly like the postcard would be boring so I created my own interpretation.  Mine has the same feel as the one in the postcard but is my own design.  

I so love this little doll!  She's available in my Etsy Shop:  MLB Studios







5 comments:

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Hello Moriah!

Oh, she is sweet as can be !
I love her softer colors too :)

Have a good week,
~Diane

Sharon Neth said...

I love LOVE this doll!

Sharon Neth said...

I Love this cute doll! Way to go! WOW!

yoborobo said...

Oh my gosh - how did I miss her? She is so sweet. And I can see where she is 'like' the postcard, but so different, too. Happy October! xo

Regina said...

She is awesome!! I love that vintage postcard but I love this lil darlin more!!

Hugs!!