Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Step Right Up! Introducing the Beautiful Bearded Lady!

SHE IS FINALLY D O N E!!!!!!  I have to say this was the most frustrating doll I have worked on to date BUT, she is also my new favorite.  We've spent many hours together, this doll and I.  There's been moments of joy and moments of cursing and throwing of things.  :0)  In the end it was all worth it.  I am in love with her and it is going to be really hard for me to list her for sale.  Alas, I must making a living so I will do it, but I will not be happy to see her go.

I introduce, A FINISHED, Bearded Lady.....
















Next in line, a doll inspired by a Vintage Halloween Postcard.  Stay tuned!

Moriah

2 comments:

yoborobo said...

The details are fantastic. Those shoes! And the little metal buttons! :)) xo

Kit Lang said...

She's wonderful! I love all her little details. :)