Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a Brand New Year...

2012 wasn't a great year for me.  Quite frankly I'm glad to see it go.  Sure there were some great things that happened too.  Being published 3 times this year is definitely at the top of the awesome list.  However, there was a lot of drama and health issues too and those are the events I'm happy to say good-bye to.  AND GOOD RIDDANCE!  lol

I thought I'd put together a little year in review of my work.  I didn't include the pendants because this post would go on forever.

2012 in review:





















There's a few that I didn't add because I didn't get photos of them before they were sent out, oops.  I can say though that I feel like there should be more than this.  I'm not one to make New Year resolutions but I think I need to pick up the pace for 2013.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for being patient with my sporadic posts.  It means a lot to me that you take time out of your day to check in with me and see what I'm up to.  I hope to post more this year.  I hope the New Year brings happiness, health and wealth to each and every one of you.  <3

6 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I feel the same about 2012, let's move on!

Deborah said...

Nice work, Moriah! There were lots of pieces here that I hadn't seen before. Happy New Year!

Leanne E said...

Hope 2013 is an awesome year! Good luck with your lovely art :)

yoborobo said...

I know I didn't get nearly as much done in 2012, but hey, it's a new year, and we can step it up! I LOVE your little skelly doll and your zombie. And of course, your bearded lady. :) Happy New Year! xox

Mary Ann said...

Love your work:) 2013 will be a fabulous year for you.

Penny said...

It may not have been such a good year for you -- but look at all the beauty you created. A definite plus! I recently went through your paperclay tutorial - thank you so very, very much -- its been such a help to this newly converted to paperclay person!